Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Break 2008











For spring break, Spencer, Megan, Lauren, Christine, Jake and I headed to beautiful Southern California for a crazy, wet week. We visited Universal Studios and thought we might lose Lauren to heart failure from the back lot tour. (i.e. the earthquake, King Kong sighting, and the flood) But she survived long enough to land two trips on the Jurassic Park 84 foot waterfall ride.


We also traveled to San Diego to enjoy Sea World. We even ate dinner pool side with Shamu. I left with soaking wet shoes. Nothing like "Journey to Atlantis" and "Ship Wreck Rapids" to leave your clothes dry!
We also went over to Coronado. I think this is probably my favorite place to be. I love the smell and peace that comes with the ocean.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Janet,
Love it! So much fun to see what you are up to!

Lisa